Monday, June 24, 2013

Song of the Week: Everything Has Changed

Featuring a new song every week, Song of the Week, is a fun and interactive way to share the music we love, hosted here.

June 24, 2013
Song of the Week: Everything Has Changed
Artist: Taylor Swift featuring Ed Sheeran
Album: Red 
 
I picked "Everything Has Changed" because I came across the music video last week and I thought it was pretty cute. And, of course, I also like the song a lot. It's very sweet and it's catchy. What do you think of this week's song? Let me know! :)


Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At June 24, 2013 at 6:42 PM , Blogger Bubbles said...

I love this song! Taylor Swift rocks!!! Please update soon with another song!! Your blog rocks!!!!

 
At June 24, 2013 at 6:47 PM , Blogger Beans said...

Thanks Bubbles! It means a lot. I know, Taylor Swift's awesome!! I update Song of the Week every Monday. So, there'll be a new song next week! Thanks for commenting!!

 

Post a Comment

I absolutely want to read your comments. So post them! I read each and every comment and try to respond to every one of them. I want to know what you all think of my reviews, content, blog, and your interests too. If you want, post your website/blog and Goodreads profile along with your comment so I can check yours out. Please no spamming.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home