Monday, June 10, 2013

New Feature: Song of the Week (Don't You Forget About Me)

Hey all,  

So I wanted to share a new feature with all of you. That's right, you guessed it, it's Song of the Week!! The gist is that I am going to be featuring a new song every week with a music video along with it. It will also be featured on my sidebar. I will post a new song every Monday. I hope you like it. Let me know what you think, I'd love to hear!


 
Featuring a new song every week, Song of the Week, is a fun and interactive way to share the music we love, hosted here.
  
June 10, 2013
Song of the Week: Don't You (Forget About Me) 
Artist: the Simple Minds
Album: The Breakfast Club: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

I picked this one because I recently watched Easy A. Yeah, so it got me on a Breakfast Club '80s kick.

Anyway, "Don't You (Forget About Me)" is a great song. What's your take?


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely want to read your comments. So post them! I read each and every comment and try to respond to every one of them. I want to know what you all think of my reviews, content, blog, and your interests too. If you want, post your website/blog and Goodreads profile along with your comment so I can check yours out. Please no spamming.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home