Monday, July 1, 2013

Song of the Week: Highway Don't Care

Featuring a new song every week, Song of the Week, is a fun and interactive way to share the music we love, hosted here.

July 1, 2013
Song of the Week: Highway Don't Care
Artist: Tim McGraw featuring Taylor Swift and Keith Urban
Album: Two Lanes of Freedom

So, I was browsing through the Billboard Top 100 trying to pick a song for this week and I came across all the usual pop hits and stuff. And, lower down on the list I saw "Highway Don't Care." Once I saw it I was all this is this week's song! I know Taylor Swift is featured in Song of the Week for two weeks straight but I really like this song and the collabortation between Tim McGraw and Swift plus Keith Urban's guitar playing. I hope you like it!!
 photo b2signature_zps8268ed47.jpg

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 1, 2013 at 1:28 PM , Blogger Bubbles said...

OMG!!!! I love this song!!!! Great pick Beans!

 
At July 1, 2013 at 1:56 PM , Blogger Beans said...

I know, right? I love it too! Glad you liked it!!

 

Post a Comment

I absolutely want to read your comments. So post them! I read each and every comment and try to respond to every one of them. I want to know what you all think of my reviews, content, blog, and your interests too. If you want, post your website/blog and Goodreads profile along with your comment so I can check yours out. Please no spamming.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home