Monday, July 29, 2013

The First Chapter of The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead Is Out!

I'm so excited to say that the first chapter of The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead is available! What's more, is that it's in Adrian's POV! Yup, you read that right. Adrian Ivashkov's point of view! Without further ado, here is the first chapter of The Fiery Heart:

 
 

So, that's it! What do you think? Richelle also said that the second chapter will be in Sydney's POV and will be released in August. I can't wait!

*Note*: If you can't see the text just click on a slide and it will blow it up. Then, just keep clicking next.
 photo b2signature_zps8268ed47.jpg

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely want to read your comments. So post them! I read each and every comment and try to respond to every one of them. I want to know what you all think of my reviews, content, blog, and your interests too. If you want, post your website/blog and Goodreads profile along with your comment so I can check yours out. Please no spamming.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home