Monday, July 29, 2013

Song of the Week: We Can't Stop

Featuring a new song every week, Song of the Week, is a fun and interactive way to share the music we love, hosted here.
 
July 29, 2013
Song of the Week: We Can't Stop
Artist: Miley Cyrus
Album: We Can't Stop - Single
Oh, man I can't believe I've picked two former Disney Channel stars' songs as the Song of the Week two weeks in a row. First Selena Gomez's "Come & Get It" and now "We Can't Stop" by Miley Cyrus. Just wait, next week's song is probably gonna be Demi Lovato. Ha.  

Well, whatdaya guys think? Do you like Miley's new tune? What do you think of her music video? A little weird, right? :) One more thing, are you anticipating her new album that is yet to be released or just don't care at all? Lemme know.
 photo b2signature_zps8268ed47.jpg

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely want to read your comments. So post them! I read each and every comment and try to respond to every one of them. I want to know what you all think of my reviews, content, blog, and your interests too. If you want, post your website/blog and Goodreads profile along with your comment so I can check yours out. Please no spamming.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home