Monday, July 22, 2013

Song of the Week: Come & Get It

Featuring a new song every week, Song of the Week, is a fun and interactive way to share the music we love, hosted here.

July 22, 2013
Song of the Week: Come & Get It
 Artist: Selena Gomez

So, in honor of Selena's new album Stars Dance coming out tomorrow this week's song is "Come & Get It." To tell you the truth, I wasn't too thrilled with this song when it first came out. I thought it was a little...I don't know, repetitive? But, then I thought, hello, it's Selena Gomez. Almost all of her songs are saying the same things. Just look at "Love you Like a Love Song" or "Hit the Lights." I mean those songs are made up of almost entirely the title of the song. Now it's come & get it.

Anyway, not to get off topic or anything (focus Beans) "Come & Get It" kinda grew on me. I still don't think it's Selena's best song but it's not so bad after you listen to it for a little bit. Oh, and I can't wait 'till I can listen to Stars Dance! I'm so excited!! What are your thoughts on "Come & Get It"?

 photo b2signature_zps8268ed47.jpg

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely want to read your comments. So post them! I read each and every comment and try to respond to every one of them. I want to know what you all think of my reviews, content, blog, and your interests too. If you want, post your website/blog and Goodreads profile along with your comment so I can check yours out. Please no spamming.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home