Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Book to Movie Mania: City of Bones Chapters 12-19



















So, sorry guys I haven't been posting for the Read-A-Thon. Really very sorry. I've been really busy visiting family so I've barely had time for Book to Movie Mania and my blog for that matter. Time has flew by and before I knew it I realized that The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones is out TOMORROW!! Yeah, tomorrow!! I'm so happy. But, then I realized that we haven't finished the Read-A-Thon so I started freaking out. I had to tell myself, calm down Beans you can just finish it in two parts for today and opening day tomorrow. Yeah, it's not what I planned but life gets in the way. So now today's reading is:

Chapter 12: Dead Man's Party
Chapter 13: The Memory of Whiteness
Chapter 14: The Hotel Dumort
Chapter 15: High And Dry
Chapter 16: Falling Angels
Chapter 17: The Midnight Flower
Chapter 18: The Mortal Cup
Chapter 19: Abbadon

There will not be any discussion questions or Character Spotlight for today or tomorrow because the readings are so long. So, yeah. Happy reading!!
 photo b2signature_zps8268ed47.jpg

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely want to read your comments. So post them! I read each and every comment and try to respond to every one of them. I want to know what you all think of my reviews, content, blog, and your interests too. If you want, post your website/blog and Goodreads profile along with your comment so I can check yours out. Please no spamming.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home