Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Song of the Week: Heart Attack

Featuring a new song every week, Song of the Week, is a fun and interactive way to share the music we love, hosted here. 

August 5, 2013
Song of the Week: Heart Attack
Artist: Demi Lovato
Album: Demi 
First off, sorry guys I posted this a day late. I totally forgot. Now onto the actual post.

Remember when I said last week that Demi Lovato would be this week's song? Yeah, that happened. I meant it as a joke last week but then I thought, what the heck, why not? "Heart Attack" is a pretty good song if you're in the mood. Because, c'mon listening to "Heart Attack" can give people a heart attack. Seriously, Demi screeches this song. It can get irritating if you're not in the mood. As for the Disney thing, out of the three Disney Channel gals I chose, Demi has the best pipes so I thought it wouldn't be so bad to choose three of the Mickey's Mouse's in a row. What do you think of "Heart Attack"?  
 photo b2signature_zps8268ed47.jpg

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely want to read your comments. So post them! I read each and every comment and try to respond to every one of them. I want to know what you all think of my reviews, content, blog, and your interests too. If you want, post your website/blog and Goodreads profile along with your comment so I can check yours out. Please no spamming.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home