Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Book to Movie Mania: City of Bones Chapters 20-23

Today is the day Shadowhunters! This is what we've all been waiting for! The Mortal Instruments: City  of Bones is out!! And today is the last day of Book to Movie Mania! Without further ado, here is today's reading:

Chapter 20: In Rats' Alley
Part Three: The Descent Beckons
Chapter 21: The Werewolf's Tale
Chapter 22: Renwick's Ruin
Chapter 23: Valentine
Epilogue: The Ascent Beckons

I'm so excited!! When are you guys going to see the movie? I bet some of you already saw the midnight screening. I'm going to see it, I think, today or tomorrow. We'll see. It's hard because as I said in my last post I am visiting family. But, fear not, I'll for sure go see the movie opening weekend!

And today's Character Spotlight is...Jace Wayland.

Full Name: Jonathan "Jace" Christopher Herondale Wayland Lightwood 

Portrayed By: Jamie Cambell Bower

Status: Shadowhunter

Age: 17

Personality: Sarcastic, stubborn, kind-hearted, arrogant, strong.

Physical Appearance: Jace is known for and has a strong title for his good looks. He is described as having fine, curly, golden blond hair and eyes that look gold in the light with long eyelashes. He has a slim, muscular build and is about 5'11'' in height. His face is often described as beautiful and leonine, with a narrow mouth. Like all other Shadowhunters, he is covered in thin, silver scars from years of applying various magical runes with a stele for battle and healing purposes, as well as permanent runes that look like tattoos. (From The Shadowhunters' Wiki)

Love Interests: Clary Fray

Photo:


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely want to read your comments. So post them! I read each and every comment and try to respond to every one of them. I want to know what you all think of my reviews, content, blog, and your interests too. If you want, post your website/blog and Goodreads profile along with your comment so I can check yours out. Please no spamming.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home