Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Song of the Week: Love Story

Featuring a new song every week, Song of the Week, is a fun and interactive way to share the music we love, hosted here.
August 26, 2013
Song of the Week: Love Story
Artist: Taylor Swift
Album: Fearless

I have always loved this song. It's so great and cute. Plus, the music video is awesome and not to mention one of Taylor's best ones. What do you think of "Love Story" and its music video?

 photo b2signature_zps8268ed47.jpg

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely want to read your comments. So post them! I read each and every comment and try to respond to every one of them. I want to know what you all think of my reviews, content, blog, and your interests too. If you want, post your website/blog and Goodreads profile along with your comment so I can check yours out. Please no spamming.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home